• What's great about your circumstances right now?
• What's not so great about your circumstances right now?
• Do you know anyone who has experienced joy in the midst of difficult circumstances? Tell us about them. How did that person impact you through their example?
• When you're unhappy or exhausted, how do you find joy?
• Who is God to you? What did you write?
• Read Hebrews 13:8. How can this verse help us find joy?
• What has God done for you? What did you write?
• Who do you know who needs to experience joy?
• Do you think sharing your joy can help you find more joy? How?
• What's one way you're going to share your joy this week?
Youth group meetings/activities are held once a month and are open to middle and high school students. Signed permission forms are required to attend all youth events.
Mark Your Calendar
Stay A float
September 2nd 5p-6p
Beach Haven Benefit
TBA - October
Run for the Diamonds