PLEASE NOTE DUE TO THE CORONA VIRUS SUNDAY WORSHIP PROCEDURES HAVE CHANGED.
We are happy to let you know that FPC is open for Sunday worship with guidelines.
* Worship will be held at 10am. There will be one door to enter/exit. That door is the upper Dollar Tree facing door.
* Masks are REQUIRED for entry into the building. If you don't have a mask one will be provided and must be worn prior to entry and upon exit.
* Hand sanitizer is REQUIRED upon entry into the sanctuary. A hands free sanitizer is available outside the sanctuary.
* Please keep distance between yourself and others. Likewise no shaking hands or singing.
* Pews have been sectioned off to maintain social distance. Please find a seat via the center aisle.
* Bulletins will not be available but our monitors will be on to follow the service.
* Zoom will still be an option for those who prefer to worship from home. We look forward to seeing you in person or online!
Looking to join us for Sunday worship? Here are a few questions and answers below.
Where is First Presbyterian Berwick located? We are located on the corner of Market and Fourth Street. Our street address is 320.
What time is worship? Our worship time begins at 10:00am
Where do we park? The church has a large parking lot for visitors and guests. The parking lot can be accessed on Fourth Street or from Robbins Avenue behind the church directly behind McMichael's Funeral Home.
I made it to the parking lot but where do I enter the building? As you may have noticed there are several doors to get into the building. The best way to enter the building for worship is through our upper doors. If you park in the upper corner on the Fourth Street side you will see a door closest to Market Street. You can enter that door and walk up the steps where a greeter will meet you and make sure you have a bulletin for service. If you park in the back of the building you can walk up the sidewalk on the bank side of the building and look for the upper door closest to Market Street. You can also enter the building through the doors facing Market Street.
Are there accommodations for handicap citizens? Yes! Also on the Fourth Street side of our building there is a handicap ramp. There is also a handicap section in the sanctuary that will accommodate wheel chairs. Just look for the handicap sign or someone can direct you.
I'm not Presbyterian. Can I still attend? Yes! Although we encourage you to consider membership, you do not need to join to become active in the life, fellowship and work of First Presbyterian Church. We are a warm and welcoming congregation committed to Jesus Christ. Visitors are always welcome to take part in worship, special events, fellowship, groups, classes and choir as well as our mission initiatives. Please become as involved as you feel comfortable. We look forward to getting to know you better! All are welcome!
I'm not Presbyterian or a member. Can I receive communion? Yes! Everyone is welcome to partake in communion. Communion is generally served once a month and is brought to each person in the congregation.
I'm not Presbyterian or a member. Can I get married in the church? Yes! You can get further information here or by contacting the church office and speaking with the pastor.
We Would Love to Have You Visit Soon!
320 Market Street PO Box 325 Berwick Pennsylvania