• Talk about a time you wanted to be or feel unique.
• Which one of these is most difficult for you: knowing your role, fulfilling your role, or supporting others' roles? Why?
• Talk about a time you used your unique gifts to serve someone.
• How might using your gifts to serve others benefit you?
• Choose someone in this room. What is one of their unique gifts?
• What are some of your unique gifts that weren't mentioned?
• Let's go around the room. Together, let's help each other brainstorm ways we can use our unique gifts to serve others.
• Did this conversation spark any new ideas that you're excited about?
• Read Romans 12:3-5. What else can we learn and apply from Paul's words here?
• What's one thing you're going to do this week to use your gifts to serve others?
Youth group meetings/activities are held once a month and are open to middle and high school students. Signed permission forms are required to attend all youth events.
Mark Your Calendar
Run for the Diamonds