• What's your favorite convenience? In what way does it cost someone something?
• Have you ever ignored someone who was in need? What happened?
• If you had helped that person, how would it have inconvenienced you? If you could go back in time, what would you do differently?
• How could you be more open-handed with your time?
• How could you be more open-handed with your money?
• Is there anyone you've been ignoring because of the differences between you? What are those differences?
• How could you be more open to the people you've been ignoring?
• How could your life be different if you lived more open-handedly?
• Read I John 3:16-18. What can we learn or apply from this passage?
• This week, how will you be more intentional about opening your hands to others?
Youth group meetings/activities are held once a month and are open to middle and high school students. Signed permission forms are required to attend all youth events.
Mark Your Calendar